Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Hexenzirkel Multigaming-Community Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

• »Water« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 16. März 2013, 20:29

What to do with the FW money

So Triceps received 325 mil from Hely from the Fortress war. Now what shall we do with it?

Options:

1. Split the money equally over all members
Advantages:
- Everyone can gather some more money and it's split equally
Disadvantages:
- What about inactive members / alts?
- If the money is split in 50, not that much remains

2. Do guild events with it
For example: a guild lottery

3. Add it to the guild bank
We can make a guild bank where we save money (any members can add money to it at any time) and we will use it to help eachother out and help everyone get good gear. For example if you see a +7 staff on sale we can buy it with money from the guildbank and share the staff with guildmembers.

Samstag, 16. März 2013, 21:05

Water Water, so i think that i will take 150m and share between player who was on FW. So 9 guys will get 40m. I will add some money from my pocket coz we must appreciate the people who were active on FW.
Residues 200m will spend on guild lottery/competitions/events.
but what kind of events ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Biceps« (16. März 2013, 21:26)

Samstag, 16. März 2013, 21:29

I would personally vote for option 3, so we can help our active members to get at least a +5 set FB and +7 weapon. I would personally already donate ~400 mil to the guildbank if we open one. Also there doesn't have to be only money in the guildbank, it can also be weapons and str/int tabs etc.

But rewarding players that helped in FW (including low lvls) is also a good idea, so people will be more active during FW.

For events we should think a bit more about what we can do. I'll probably post more idea's tomorrow if I come up with them.

Samstag, 16. März 2013, 23:09

By "guild bank" you mean guild storage? If yes I don't think it's a good idea to let everyone access it. Only a few people you can trust. By the way how does guild lottery work?

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 12:49

By "guild bank" you mean guild storage? If yes I don't think it's a good idea to let everyone access it. Only a few people you can trust. By the way how does guild lottery work?

Yes the guildstorage could be used, but I don't think everyone should have access. To make it really easy and to solve any scams/trust issues, only the guildleaders could have access and all members need to talk to a guildleader to put items in / take items out and trade with him.

Montag, 18. März 2013, 06:12

Ideas for improving team play: we could not only do monster/unique hunting parties but also team pvp (2vs2 4vs4 8vs8). And more trades. As many trades as we can.

Montag, 18. März 2013, 14:08

Ideas for improving team play: we could not only do monster/unique hunting parties but also team pvp (2vs2 4vs4 8vs8). And more trades. As many trades as we can.

Yeah Team pvp sounds good too, it will also improve our skills for FW.
But I think trading already gets you enough profit, there doesn't need to be an extra reward.

Montag, 18. März 2013, 17:16

Yeah Team pvp sounds good too, it will also improve our skills for FW.
But I think trading already gets you enough profit, there doesn't need to be an extra reward.

I didn't mean that you should get extra reward for trading. Just trading normally can improve your skills too.