Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich
  • »Hely« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 21:11

Fortress War Organisation 2

Hey,

English Version:
I would like to see each single party in a differant teamspeak channel. The partyleaders are responsible for the communication between the partys and guilds. For the communication between the partys/guilds we will use the whisper function of teamspeak. Therefore you have to create a hotkey and add each party/guildleader to this hotkey.
I think it would be the best if this task is handled by the same persons as long as they want too, because the communication will get better and better. For this purpose i would like to see all party/guildmasters on the teamspeak server.
The partyleaders and guildmasters have to talk in english!
If you want this responsible position you can write an application in this thread. Your Fortress War experience dont mind, because the fortress war experts will help you and answer all your questions (Iam sure they will). Good english skills are required( i can't apply because my english is too bad).
Please write the application in english, at the end we all will decide who will get the postion.

German Version:
ich würde das in Zukunft gerne so handhaben, dass die Partys im Fortress War alle in verschiedenen Channels sind.
Zur Organisation der Partys untereinander dienen die Partyleader. Diese sprechen sich durch die Whisper-Funktion von TS ab.
Dazu einfach einenHhotkey erstellen und alle Partyleader zu dem Hotkey hinzufügen.
Am besten ist es wenn diese Aufgabe immer die gleichen Personen übernehmen, da somit die Kommunikation zwischen den Partyleadern sich von FTW zu FTW verbessern wird. Ich werden die Leader der anderen Gilde bitten auch auf dem TS zu sein, zwingen kann ich sie nicht. Wenn das der Fall sein sollte ,so müssen die Partyleader sich auf englisch verständigen, damit auch die anderen Gilden bescheid wissen.

Auf diese Position könnt ihr euch hier gerne bewerben. Ihr braucht keine große FTW-Erfahrung, da ich denke das euch die FTW-Veteranen gerne helfen werden. Fließendes Englisch wäre von Vorteil.
Also dann bewerbt euch mal schön :) wir können ja am Ende all zusammen abstimmen, wer die Position bekommt.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hely« (27. Februar 2013, 22:04)

Kanaba

Profi

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 19:31

I want to apply for the section as groupleader!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also mich juckt es in den Fingern und da sich bisher niemand angemeldet hat, würde ich mich für einen Posten als Gruppensprecher bewerben.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kanaba« (28. Februar 2013, 20:09)

• »VfBEdgar« ist männlich

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 00:52

I can do This too. I dont think its that hard to communicate in silkroad.
Bisherige Brüller im TS

Spoiler

Montag, 11. März 2013, 20:10

I think it is easier to get all party leaders in the same Teamspeak channel. Since it will be almost impossible to have all party members from all parties on Teamspeak (there are always players that won't go on TS). If the party leaders at least get in the same TS channel u guys will be able to communicate with every party.

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

Montag, 11. März 2013, 21:12

we already did that ;)

Kanaba

Profi

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 10:12

Well... I think it's time to think about a plan for the upcoming Fortress War.

Currently my Idea is to defend Fortress as good as we can.
All Bowers, X-Bows and Wizards are taking place on the wall. They use knockbacks, knockdowns and try to kill the enemy.
All Chin characters and Warriors are taking place before the gate and try to interrupt the enemy and at least to kill them.
Try to use only knowckdowns and knockbacks.
In first line kill the enemy cleric.

At the beginning every gate shall be protected. Later the union fortress commander will announce where we need help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
German:

Es wird Zeit über das bevorstehende Fortress nachzudenken.

Zur Zeit ist meine Idee, Fortress so gut es geht zu verteidigen.
Alle Bows, X-Bows und Wizards nehmen Platz auf der Mauer. Sie benutzen knockbacks, knockdowns und versuchen den Gegner zu töten.
Alle Chin Charaktere und Warriors nehmen vor dem Tor Platz und versuchen den Gegner zu stören und zuletzt auch die Gegner zu töten. Benutzt nur knockdowns und knocbacks. Tötet in erster Linie die Clerics.

Am Anfang sollte jedes Gate beschützt sein. Später wird der Unions-Fortresswar-Leiter ankündigen, wo wer hilfe braucht.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kanaba« (14. März 2013, 10:16)

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 10:17

As a wizard you can't use knock backs from the wall, the range doesn't allow it ~
"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 18:32

maybe we should open the gate for a short amount of time, so the unknown ppl run threw it and we can kill them easily. because the gate is closed immediatly, they cant get ressed.
warlocks could use stuns and sleeps

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 18:37

maybe we should open the gate for a short amount of time, so the unknown ppl run threw it and we can kill them easily. because the gate is closed immediatly, they cant get ressed.
warlocks could use stuns and sleeps

That is a pretty good idea! How about using this tactic when the gate is at 10% HP?
Half of the people will run through and then we close the gate again and they will be seperated and easy to be killed. After we wipe them, we can repair the gate in the time they need to regroup.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Water« (14. März 2013, 18:38)

Kastalia

• »Kastalia« ist männlich

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 20:17

In fact its a standard tactic.

We already had the idea but we will need more ppl on the ground.
Last time ive seen many ppl hanging around on the wall.

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 11:11

I think everyone knows this tactic by now but I'll tell you it anyway.
We let them take the fortress and when there are ~15mins left we charge as one unit and only destroy towers/heart (no pvp). We ress any friendly unit as soon as they die and continue to destroy towers/heart.

• »VfBEdgar« ist männlich

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 11:15

yeah we used this tactic the last times but i think 15 minutes are not enough
Bisherige Brüller im TS

Spoiler

Kanaba

Profi

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 12:33

I have talked with some guild-leaders and with VitaminD.

We will introduce you our tactic before the fortress.

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 20:51

Am still waiting ..

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 21:49

Well, I couldn't be there in time (already told it Hely before this weekend). I made it about 15 mins before the end of FW and when I finalle reached the heard I was ported out, so the fortress was lost.

Would anyone tell here what happened? I'm just curious :)
I'm sure all of you made a great job!
"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

Kanaba

Profi

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 22:22

Am still waiting ..

VitaminD has written in the union chat what everyone has to do.
And before starting I have talked with all Guild-Masters, who participated for Fortress.

So I do not understand you. Actually, we have introduced you what our plan is.

@Samara:
They attacked in the last 1 hour and destroyed the middle gate and rushed to the heart. We tried to defend it as good as we can and everybody did a good job.

Then they arrived the heart they did pvp a long time and in the last 15 minutes, i guess, they attacked the heart.

So far how the fortress mainly went off.

What I want to mention is that we have had just a few participants for Fortress, although our union amounts more than 200 people!
I wish in the future to see more people. With our whole strong we could easily defend fortress.

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Samara (17.03.2013)

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 22:30

And before starting I have talked with all Guild-Masters, who participated for Fortress.

Alright so i need to stay 24h online to get any info ... what is this thread then for? i dont get it

Kanaba

Profi

Sonntag, 17. März 2013, 23:47

Alright so i need to stay 24h online to get any info ... what is this thread then for? i dont get it
You have misunderstood me. I meant I will give you the introduce in Silkroad and not in the forum. Sorry for not mention it. My bad.