Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Hexenzirkel Multigaming-Community Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 10:08

yes, i know but my reallife is more important than this game, i have to care for it first.
i will try to get each guild on this forum, so they can discuss with us and we can start big events in the union.
I dont get it why they dont want to use it by themself, because its an good opportunity to also communicate guild interna.
Now i have to make pressure, thats what i didnt want, but i have to do it :(

This ftw i would like to try to rush in in the last hour, so we dont have to make pvp for 45 min.
I think we are good in rushing, because it dont need much organisation, for strategies wich need more organisation i have to get the guild members of all guild to this forum, thats what i will try in the next week.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hely« (9. März 2013, 12:34)

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 12:29

When this is your plan I'm gonna help in every way I can :D
"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 12:47

. Triceps says:
i accept and agree with idea of ts3 party leaders and attacks plan, but i think that making inter- guild pt isnt good idea.
Why ?
Because with guild parties, we will have better team- play, more confidence, morale, fun better comunication in pt.
Of course all pt leaders should be on ts3 with rest of the masters, one cler in every pt.
The most adventage my idea is that the heads of uni will have fewer problems with pairing parties coz it will be problem guild masters, i think, so that organization will be faster.
Regards.

• »VfBEdgar« ist männlich

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 13:12

I have to agree i think guild Parties would be better because of better communication
Bisherige Brüller im TS

Spoiler

Kastalia

• »Kastalia« ist männlich

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 23:25

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 23:31

"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

flowisight

Schüler

• »flowisight« ist männlich

Montag, 11. März 2013, 01:04

War geil, diesmal. :D

devcon

Super Moderator

Montag, 11. März 2013, 11:57

Bad thing someone said there will be no Fortress War this weekend. Congrats anyway!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »devcon« (11. März 2013, 15:36)

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 13:18

. Triceps says:
i accept and agree with idea of ts3 party leaders and attacks plan, but i think that making inter- guild pt isnt good idea.
Why ?
Because with guild parties, we will have better team- play, more confidence, morale, fun better comunication in pt.
Of course all pt leaders should be on ts3 with rest of the masters, one cler in every pt.
The most adventage my idea is that the heads of uni will have fewer problems with pairing parties coz it will be problem guild masters, i think, so that organization will be faster.
Regards.

I agree. Unless you have 2 4/8 parties ofcourse, then they should make 1 (inter)party.

Did you guys already work with a "Distraction" / Support party? Basically all lower lvls should form 1 party and serve as Distraction party. This means they all use knockback, freeze, stun, scorn, absolutes on the enemy team and basically just slow then down and annoy them like hell. Almost every class (even chinese) has skills like this and it's really helpful in FW.
As long as they are killing a low lvl they are not killing the cleric of the high lvl party.

Seeing an enemy use Prick on your unbuffed cleric, and stopping his attack halfway with Scorn / Stun => Priceless.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Water« (12. März 2013, 13:21)

VitaminD

Anfänger

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 15:38

We are going to have a ftw this week.