Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Hexenzirkel Multigaming-Community Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Kanaba

Profi

• »Kanaba« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 21:28

Fortress - Discussion

First of all:
Thank you for participating for fortress war.

I am going to write this because it is the second time that we are not able to take the fortress.
I want to talk with you about it and want to hear from you, what you have found not good and what we could to better in future.
I am going to do the first step:

All Party-Leaders, mostly all, were together in one Channel. VitaminD has administrated the plan to occupy the fortress.

At the beginning of the Fortress everything has worked fine and we have not had any problems to destroy objects ( gate, tower ) one by one.
When we have reached the heart of fortress, we have decided to do PvP because we did not wanted that our oppenent could have the chance to occupy the fortress back.

As I can imagine everything was going fine. But suddenly all parties died. I have just realized that some people were not actual at the battlefield.. Some people have got disconnect, so they have to start from the beginning.

Therefore many parties have teleported back and everyone was going for himself. We were splitted by the enemy and could not really stick together.

At the end we were splitted up by the obstacles. Although VitamiD has said to be ready to go forward, if we have destroyed a obstacles, many members had not react to his announcement.

At then end I want to say:
I am sure that I had done mistakes and I approach you for tell me what I ( we ) could to better and what we can do better in future, because we have the power to take the fortress easily and I do not want to lose again.

Pulse

Fortgeschrittener

• »Pulse« ist männlich

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 21:48

Well the real Problems were :

~ Obstacles

Once one of them went down, Legion just spammed a new one so either way some of us couldn't get in or they were lured inside.
Everyone died because of these Obstacles Spamming. Next time everyone should focus on these and ress nearby Clerics.

~ Clerics

Our Party had just one, he died, I died and it resulted into a complete dead Party. Some Clerics didn't even ressed their Mates and were just standing around doing nothing.

Guess we should build Parties for the upcoming Week for some good Items, Alchemy Items and even for getting Capped.

VitaminD

Anfänger

Montag, 4. März 2013, 11:35

I had some time to think about it. My reply coming soon.

EDIT:

I'll start by saying this is only MY opinion.

It is said that if the sheep runs away, the shepherd is to blame. Since I was the "shepherd", I take responsability for the fail.

Unlike what most say, I don't think it was a problem of comunication. Indeed, not every party leader used TS ...but everyone saw the union chat and I can say I am proud of you: our members did exactly what I told them. Whatever I said on union channel, they did it.

What crushed us then? 2 things: one is a mistake of mine and the other one is something out of my control.
- Many people left and we were outnumbered + lack/bad distribution of ressers. This is something I couldn't control, we can't know for sure who is coming and who is not (at the war) so its quite hard to set some parties. We had to do it 1 hour before the war and it was hard because some were afk, some dced, some were late.

- About my mistake: I did not see it coming. We were doing acceptable until I ordered the attack(on heart). That was the moment when I realized everyone is dead(mostly) or not even inside the fortress. The rest of us were split. I did the mistake of not ordering a regroup: we should of all died and teleport outside then strike as a bullet every obstacle.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »VitaminD« (4. März 2013, 11:51)

mammuttt

Anfänger

Montag, 4. März 2013, 12:43

I just can totally agree to Vit's post.

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Montag, 4. März 2013, 16:51

Well, I guess you are a little bit too strict to yourselve.

Maybe it was your responsibility but I guess it's not easy to overlook and controle everything under these conditions.

If you ask me I would say we need more structure to make it easier for the organising people.

Edit:
Options for more structure:
  1. Every guild master of this union has to have TS and has to be registered on this board.
  2. Every guild master of this union has to tell every new member to register on this board and to download TS.
  3. Every party leader has to be on TS *insert time* befor Fortress War.
  4. Every guild member who wanna participate in Fortress War has to be on TS *insert time* befor Fortress War.
  5. People have to sign up for FW on this board.
These are only a few possibilities although it's written as rules!
Maybe 1 or 2 points sound useful for you?

I know nothing can be done overnight but maybe we can increase the quality of this community and thereby the quality of Fortress War. It are only a few small things to do for each player but could be a big step for the whole community.
"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Samara« (4. März 2013, 16:51)

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

Montag, 4. März 2013, 21:56

Hmm i think all was fine, just a few things screwed us up.

First if you say that we should do pvp, please say where we want to fight, beacuse some partys staid at the destroyed tower and some ran to the next tower. We didn't die because of that so it was no big deal this time, but maybe we should think of it next time.

The second problem was that we didnt regroup like you already said. Its not your fault, each partyleader had the chance to say someting(I dont want to blame you, just sayin that vita shouldnt be so hard to himself). I dont know why got seperated, because i dced 2 min before and had to start outside, so i can't say something about that.

Vita we talked at wednesday or thursday for some time and i think the idea with the fortress war admiral would be great, or atleast we should give it a try.
I will try to explain how it could work
The admiral wont fight he just stands their and coordniate the fortress war, he gives the orders. i know thats a huge responsibility.
He has to be on TS.
Than each party has one or maybe better two leaders. The admiral will give his orders to the partyleaders(whisper function) and the paryleader will give his order to the party. therefore it would be great if the whole party joining the ts server just to listen, they dont need to talk.
for that we have to choose an admiral who has much excperience and who want to take the responsibility.
We also should choose partyleader before the fortress war day.

what are your opinons? or do you have some ideas to improve this strategy?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hely« (4. März 2013, 21:58)

Maddin

Profi

• »Maddin« ist männlich

Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 00:02

I like the ideas Hely mentioned above and i currently think about which of Samaras suggestions i should approve because they sound really strikt. But I know one thing for sure: I didn't like the fact that the PT Leaders were on another TS Server because we hardly communicated with our Leader because of that. Just 3 maybe 4 written sentences. Pls try to change that in the next FTW :)

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 06:21

i currently think about which of Samaras suggestions i should approve because they sound really strikt.
yeah.. I used a bad way to express it.
Better use should instead of have to. I mean these things were only examples. I just don't want that 1 or 2 people have to have all the responsibility. After all we are a guild / union and we should support each other.
"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

• »Cerebus« ist männlich

Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 16:05

First of all, hello to everyone, I'm kinda new here but some of you know me ingame :)

About the last fortress war:
- it's not a single person's fault alone that we lost it but I explain my opinion

-first of all there were a lot of uncapped players in our ranks.. I'm pretty sure if we could make a statistic about the average player level in HX union and in Legion union, then they would have the higher number and not we, that's a bigger disadvantage than it sounds at first
(in my party there were 3-4 90lvl and the rest was around 80)

-second, you made a plan what would work out good if everyone would use Teamspeak in the union..but only HX used it.. there is only two choice for this: way more people have to use TS or moves/orders what requires organisation should be avoided totally...
in my party chat I couldn't type to them what to do, because I was too busy with ressing/healing and struggling to be stay alive and to keep my party alive because I got focused down (read under)

-third, I'm pretty sure a lot of us in the union is in still "learning mode" when it comes to fortress war... they have to get used with that they have to move together as one party...party members have to avoid splitting.. it's sounds blatant..but it's a real problem, because people not paying attention to this (most of them)

-forth, yes, we lacked clerics.. in 1 party there have to be 2 clerics.. otherwise the enemy focusing down the single cleric and the party will follow him into the Abyss.. the second cleric solves this issue (I didn't payed attention to this when Vita arranged the groups and my party was struggling for 1 hour, here is my fault)

However, I think it was a good and instructive Fortress War, all of us learned from it I think.

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Roc (06.03.2013)

• »VfBEdgar« ist männlich

Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 16:53

agreed with cerebus

we really have a lack of clerics i got 4 clerics in my party and 3 of em were wizard/cleric so we didnt got too much life i tanked a lot but it wasnt enough when someone crits me down. we wiped out a few times which really sucked but i dont think this was the main problem.

the main problem was that we split up really hard at the end. a lot of people got DC (me included) so we had to start from outside but they build this stupid obstacles which was a pain in the a** . if we regroup at the last 20 minutes at the gate and run together we would have won it but no one reacted fast enough to tell the union so it wasnt vitas fault alone.
Bisherige Brüller im TS

Spoiler

Roc

Schüler

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 06:50

First of all, hello to everyone, I'm kinda new here but some of you know me ingame :)

About the last fortress war:
- it's not a single person's fault alone that we lost it but I explain my opinion

-first of all there were a lot of uncapped players in our ranks.. I'm pretty sure if we could make a statistic about the average player level in HX union and in Legion union, then they would have the higher number and not we, that's a bigger disadvantage than it sounds at first
(in my party there were 3-4 90lvl and the rest was around 80)

However, I think it was a good and instructive Fortress War, all of us learned from it I think.

I agree in most points. We probablly could destroy the gate and the towers because of black ress but when it came to pvp they probablly are higher in average lvl, have better Equipp and are/ were maybe more.
As for me i can say: My first Pt were 4 or 5 6x/7x/8x ppl ... not so much fun at the gate :P ; well for FW you need to be FF and cap´d I´d say .
TS is also important, for sure and maybe more Eu- (STR) - Chars ^^
Doomed

money is the armory of a war so old, so huge, so omnipresent you don´t even recognize it anymore ... the war on nature and therefore ... ourselves;
and there is no way, no solution, no hope to end it.

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Zem (06.03.2013)

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 21:27

Are there any decisions or plans regarding upcomming Fortress War yet? :)

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 21:43

Nope i have no time.
Maybe i will come up with a plan at friday but its very late.
Its sad that just a few members of our union make suggestions here.

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 21:56

Only a few members of our union are here ~ Basically HX...
Maybe think about my suggestions a few posts above?
Even if they were expressed a little strict I'm for getting more people here, at least that they are imformed when it comes to FW.

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 18:04

yes but what are we doing if they join our ts?
they can be in their partychannel or in a partyleaderchannel.
if they are in partyleaderchannel they have to write everything in the pt chat like last time. many people didnt like this suggestion.
if they are in their partys channel, its hard to communicate with the other partyleader. this could be fixed if we use the whisper function, all leader have to put all other party leader in the whisperlist.therefore they have to join the ts earlier as last time...
maybe we should make guild partys again because each guild has his own strategy to play and the members know to play with each other. the members who didnt get a party, could make a party with other guilds partys. But all partyleader have to join ts either.

if a guild has just a few clerics they could ask other guilds for some clerics, maybe they can afford to give some away.

• »Cerebus« ist männlich

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 11:15

The first thing what we have to know, that will the other guilds use TS besides Hexenzirkel?
It would be nice if all the union guilds' guildleaders would be here to talk about the TS usage of their guilds.
And generally they should be here to talk about FW :)
Anyways, I'm not much of a TS fan, but if we wanna do something organised, then TS is a must.
Until then we will be just a swarm of attackers. (what might work good, two FW-s before when we all rushed in, they couldn't stop us at all so I didn't said this as something negative)

However if we wanna do this way, then we have to wait until 40-50 minutes is left from the FW and only start attacking then.

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 17:33

yep maybe we will try this strategy this time, its a bit risky but i think it need less organisation, so its the right thinfg for us.
i had no time to speak with the guildleaders this week, but i will force(i have to force) them to read atleast this thread regularly, so they know whats going on.

I think HX is the only one using ts constantly, guildless has some players using skype

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 19:22

Well... the only question is what we want ~
If we want an organised FW and people here there are ways to make it real (even if we had to be a bit stricter).
Or do we prefere a relaxed gameplay and accept such "fails" in FW for that?
I guess this should be decided by the leadership. A basic direction would be a nice thing :)

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 19:54

i dont think its a decesion that the leadership should make alone.
for me i can say, that i dont care if we win or loose, i just want to have some fun.
nevertheless it would be cool to win :)

since next week i have much time so i can organize very much. (Yesertday i had a presentation and my department chief, training manager and business manager listened too it, so i had to plan and train it very well :), today i had my last exam in this semester)

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 20:46

I know :)
But somebody has to say what to do, eventually, and that's normaly the leader ^^

I mean I would do more here to give the union more room on this board, think about events and stuff but only what it worth it. And it only worth it when we (or eventually you) decide that we want the whole union on this board in best case. To use it for FW or/and even get a better, closer community within the union.
Just an offer :)