Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich
  • »Hely« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 20:54

Future of Fortress War

63%

Yes because black res is lame in fortress war (12)

26%

No because black res is a part of the game (5)

11%

I dont care (2)

Hey everyone,
the GMA's asked me something that i want to discuss with you.
They asked me how i feel about black res in fortress war, and i said its kinda boring, just black res and go on, the defender cant do much against that. they agree with me and so they asked me if i could ask you if its ok when they reset the fortress(so noone will have it) and delete or nurf black res in ftw. So i made this poll do get your opinion.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hely« (12. März 2013, 21:36)

Pulse

Fortgeschrittener

• »Pulse« ist männlich

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 21:12

Black Ress Cooldown 5 Minutes and it should last 10 Seconds to Re-Buff then it will disappear.

That should do it, you must re-buff otherwise your Party gets killed immediately if you just get Black Ress and try to attack the Structures so ya.

Personally I don't care about if the Fortress gets reseted. It's just about the Fun and not the Gold anymore ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pulse« (12. März 2013, 21:15)

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich
  • »Hely« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 21:35

ok i talked with the gma's again and it all was a big disaccord between gma's and gm.
but nevertheless i want to hear your opinions, maybe the topic will come back in the future ;)

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 21:37

Actually I'm against changing too much of the game as we know it ~
Black Res has ever been a part of the game and even if it can be really annoying it's the game as it is and that's the game I wanna play; Silkroad as I know it from 4-5 years ago :)
"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 22:02

I agree as well. We will take it back anyways.

Coming from Legion union, I know that they simply charge in without a single plan, and there is close to no communication whatsoever between the different parties.