Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Hexenzirkel Multigaming-Community Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich
  • »Hely« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 20:54

Future of Fortress War

63%

Yes because black res is lame in fortress war (12)

26%

No because black res is a part of the game (5)

11%

I dont care (2)

Hey everyone,
the GMA's asked me something that i want to discuss with you.
They asked me how i feel about black res in fortress war, and i said its kinda boring, just black res and go on, the defender cant do much against that. they agree with me and so they asked me if i could ask you if its ok when they reset the fortress(so noone will have it) and delete or nurf black res in ftw. So i made this poll do get your opinion.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hely« (12. März 2013, 21:36)

Pulse

Fortgeschrittener

• »Pulse« ist männlich

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 21:12

Black Ress Cooldown 5 Minutes and it should last 10 Seconds to Re-Buff then it will disappear.

That should do it, you must re-buff otherwise your Party gets killed immediately if you just get Black Ress and try to attack the Structures so ya.

Personally I don't care about if the Fortress gets reseted. It's just about the Fun and not the Gold anymore ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pulse« (12. März 2013, 21:15)

Hely

Profi

• »Hely« ist männlich
  • »Hely« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 21:35

ok i talked with the gma's again and it all was a big disaccord between gma's and gm.
but nevertheless i want to hear your opinions, maybe the topic will come back in the future ;)

Samara

Administrator

• »Samara« ist weiblich

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 21:37

Actually I'm against changing too much of the game as we know it ~
Black Res has ever been a part of the game and even if it can be really annoying it's the game as it is and that's the game I wanna play; Silkroad as I know it from 4-5 years ago :)
"Frei zu sein bedeutet nicht nur seine eigenen Ketten abzulegen, sondern sein Leben so respektvoll zu leben, dass es die Freiheit anderer steigert." - Nelson Mandela

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 22:02

I agree as well. We will take it back anyways.

Coming from Legion union, I know that they simply charge in without a single plan, and there is close to no communication whatsoever between the different parties.