Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Hexenzirkel Multigaming-Community Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

devcon

Super Moderator

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. März 2013, 18:23

Bad thing Mad Maddin. But Samurai Champloo is still on my ToDo list.

Kastalia

• »Kastalia« ist männlich

Donnerstag, 28. März 2013, 18:38

Im just looking for epic animes like Fate/Zero

any suggestions?

btw...
epic means what it stands for - not like many people abuse it as just ''very good''

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich
  • »Kalypso« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Donnerstag, 28. März 2013, 19:10

Bad thing Mad Maddin. But Samurai Champloo is still on my ToDo list.

Same here. And so are many others.

Well, i'd personally consider Baccano! as epic. The characters in that anime are all really cool. It's quite hard to follow though. My favourite characters in that anime are Vino, Ladd Russo, Chane Laforey and Firo.

Some mafia guys from the 30's beating each other up with their bare hands to Jazz music is pretty cool.

Here a short scene, which i liked quite a lot (it's obviously not the best one in the anime):

Samstag, 30. März 2013, 14:25

Just got 2 new animes from a study mate. "Gosick" and "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka". Lets see how they are at eastern.

Both are good. Though "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka" might be a little extreme sometimes but it's still good.

Samstag, 30. März 2013, 14:29

Well, i'd personally consider Baccano! as epic.
If you like Baccano! you would probably like Durarara too. These too have some kind of connection I think. Haven't seen Baccano! yet though.

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Samstag, 30. März 2013, 23:17

Well, i'd personally consider Baccano! as epic.
If you like Baccano! you would probably like Durarara too. These too have some kind of connection I think. Haven't seen Baccano! yet though.

I know. I am going to watch it at some later point. For now i just want to finish Monster first, then probably Psycho-Pass.

Also, Fairy Tail was really awesome today. Man, why do they take a break in the anime after such an episode...?

I really hope they'll continue the anime soon. Apparently it's getting really interesting now and they decide to take a break...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kalypso« (30. März 2013, 23:21)

Samstag, 30. März 2013, 23:58

After the first episode I thought that Psycho Pass will be a pretty good series but it turned out to be just an average show.

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 00:13

Just got 2 new animes from a study mate. "Gosick" and "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka". Lets see how they are at eastern.

Both are good. Though "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka" might be a little extreme sometimes but it's still good.
Extreme? In which way?

After the first episode I thought that Psycho Pass will be a pretty good series but it turned out to be just an average show.
Well, apparently there are different opinions about this anime. From other people i heard, that it's quite good. And it sounds rather interesting to me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kalypso« (31. März 2013, 00:17)

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 18:22

The main dude transforms into a magical girl sometimes :D
Extreme? In which way?

Coso

Profi

• »Coso« ist männlich

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 18:27

The main dude transforms into a magical girl sometimes :D
Extreme? In which way?

Not really. He just get some girl clothes on.

Transform in a magical girl happens at Anime "Kämpfer". Its so a stupid anime and ends in middle of the story.
YouTubesteamMAL

Maddin

Profi

• »Maddin« ist männlich

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 19:09

It is stupid but you watched it to the middle :D ...or the end?

Coso

Profi

• »Coso« ist männlich

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 19:19

The story seems to end without an real ending.
YouTubesteamMAL

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 19:48

Maybe they just decided to drop it in the middle of the story, as it wasn't succesful enough?

Kastalia

Montag, 1. April 2013, 10:23

i tried to fint some new animes to watch, so i looked up and found a huge list starting from A to Z.

For now i just began with animes which start with an A - the others will follow later

What i would like to see is some kind of action Animes like SAO, Fate/Zero or Guilty Crown but sometimes i also like to see some drama like Clannad and of course comedys ^^ some of them were also chosen because i liked the drawing style ^^
all i wanted to ask is, if u have made some experience with the following animes and can tell me, if they are good or bad

Ah! my Goddess
Amatsuki
Amnesia
Angelique Kagayaki no Ashita
Ano natsu de Matteru
Another
Aquarian Age
Arcana Famiglia
Asura Cryin
Avenger
Ayakashi

i only read very short discribtions of them, so i dont know anything about them :)

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Montag, 1. April 2013, 10:55

Of those Animes, i have only watched Another so far. I personally liked it. It's definitely not as good as Higurashi no naku koro ni, but it's still worth watching. Some of the accidents appear to be rather "constructed" and unrealistic but at least for me it was still quite entertaining.

It's also rather disappointing, that most characters in the anime don't even seem to be scared by all these incidents. You might think they are actually inhuman monsters without feelings and emotions at times.

Montag, 1. April 2013, 14:05

Ah! My Goddess is really nice. It's a seinen comedy similar to Love Hina and Chobits. I really like those anime. (I've only seen the TV remake of Ah! My Goddess)
I dropped Amnesia after the first episode because it was a reverse harem which as a guy I don't enjoy at all.
Another is a horror anime which I liked not for the story but just for creepy deaths.
I haven't seen other anime you've listed there and I don't think that they are worth watching after taking a quick look at them on MAL. But if anyone has seen them and think that they are good I'll add them on my "want to watch" list.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »orderis« (1. April 2013, 14:07)

Kastalia

Montag, 1. April 2013, 16:52

thanks for the first comments.

my plan was to watch the first 1-2 episodes of every anime i listed.

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Montag, 1. April 2013, 17:04

I recently also made a MAL account to get a better overview over the animes, which i watched already and more importantly over the animes, which i want to watch. I probably have enough animes on my list to keep on going for several months or even years. ^^

Here is my profile (i am still working on it):

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Al-Iskandar

Coso

Profi

• »Coso« ist männlich

Montag, 1. April 2013, 18:32

So, i watched Claymore, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka and s... n... q... (can't tell it) at eastern. The next anime will be Gosick.
Here u can look what new animes will come at spring 2013 or later.
I also started to read at Bleach mangas. Just want to know how it goes on.
YouTubesteamMAL

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Coso« (1. April 2013, 18:50)

Coso

Profi

• »Coso« ist männlich

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 17:47

Just made me a MAL account.
Coso
YouTubesteamMAL