Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Hexenzirkel Multigaming-Community Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

• »VfBEdgar« ist männlich

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. April 2013, 18:56

Just made a MAL account too. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VfBEdgar
Bisherige Brüller im TS

Spoiler

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 21:45

So a new season has already started. Which shows did you start watching? Here is the list of anime I started watching this season:
Aku no Hana
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
Date A Live
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride
Karneval (TV)
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
Photokano
RDG: Red Data Girl
Shingeki no Kyojin
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
Yuyushiki

I might drop a few of them but I'm not sure yet. By the way this season is way better than the last one :D

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich
  • »Kalypso« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 22:53

For now i only started with Shingeki no Kyojin. I don't have the time to watch several ongoing series at the same time. At some later point i'll probably take a look at Devil Survivor 2 , Valvrave , Suisei no Gargantia and RDG.

Oh, and of course i also plan to watch the Steins;Gate movie and Higurashi no naku koro ni Kaku (most likely movie too).

Currently i am mainly on Psycho-Pass and i enjoy it quite a lot. It seems rather slow at the beginning, but from around episode 13 on it really picks up the pace. I really like the series, especially Makishima Shougo, since he does have a point with the system being terribly flawed. I just can't really approve of his methods though. ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kalypso« (14. April 2013, 22:56)

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 23:20

For now i only started with Shingeki no Kyojin.
What do you think about it? I think it's quite interesting but that wall thing is seriously impossible. I did some quick research and the Great Wall of China is nothing compared to the walls in the show. It almost seems as the giants themselves helped the humans build the walls.

Kastalia

• »Kastalia« ist männlich

Montag, 15. April 2013, 00:15

It seems like they are going to fix that problem by destroying it right at the beginning so that u maybe forget about that :D

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Montag, 15. April 2013, 00:43

For now i only started with Shingeki no Kyojin.
What do you think about it? I think it's quite interesting but that wall thing is seriously impossible. I did some quick research and the Great Wall of China is nothing compared to the walls in the show. It almost seems as the giants themselves helped the humans build the walls.

Hm, a wall 50 meters high and considering that the anime is apparently set in a somewhat medieval world (judging from all the half-timbered houses; not sure if that is the right translation for "Fachwerk-Häuser") it seems quite hard to build something like that. They would need huge pulleys (not sure if that is the right word for "Flaschenzug" either) to build them.

But anyway the setting of the anime is quite interesting in my opinion. And the first episode was really amazing, they did many things right (graphics, sound, emotions, etc.) and apparently the manga also has a good story (i didn't read it and i am not going to do so, as i don't really like manga in general). So i guess it may be quite good, if they don't screw it up too much later on. At least the first episode was quite overwhelming and it may be the prelude for a real masterpiece, if they can keep that niveau to the end, but we'll see about that.

Coso

Profi

• »Coso« ist männlich

Montag, 15. April 2013, 06:59

I dont have any plans what anime I wanna wath in the future. When I wanna see a new one, I just search round ^^ .
YouTubesteamMAL

Kastalia

Montag, 15. April 2013, 20:18

After the 2nd episode, Shingeki no Kyojin got my attention and i decided to watch it until the end.

i started to like the opening now too ^^

Kastalia

Freitag, 19. April 2013, 23:53

a beautiful death scene in the manga of shingeki no kyoujin
i consider it as no spoiler :) so feel free to watch it

picture order is from left to right - the pics itself have to be read like a normal manga

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kastalia« (19. April 2013, 23:56)

Maddin

Profi

• »Maddin« ist männlich

Samstag, 20. April 2013, 13:17

Spoiler

xD

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Reznikov (20.04.2013)

Coso

Profi

• »Coso« ist männlich

Samstag, 20. April 2013, 21:07

I searched around for new animes. Found these:
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Deadman Wonderland
Kurokami the Animation

Es gibt noch #2, #3 und #4
YouTubesteamMAL

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 02:46

I searched around for new animes. Found these:
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Deadman Wonderland
Kurokami the Animation
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai - nothing special, dropped it.
Deadman Wonderland - very nice anime.
Kurokami the Animation - don't know this one.

Coso

Profi

• »Coso« ist männlich

Montag, 22. April 2013, 20:10

*tanz* Now i have Steins Gate in HQ at my hard disk. *awesome*
YouTubesteamMAL

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 19:18

About Shingeki no Kyojin again. After watching episode 3 the question I had since episode 2 was still not answered. It's been ~4 years since giants broke through the walls. Why didn't they attack again? Why didn't they continue to brake walls and eat people? It find it very strange.

Kastalia

Montag, 29. April 2013, 16:58

its all explained in the manga :)

but i dont want to spoil

edit:

episode 4 ^^
DAFUQ ! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER :D:D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kastalia« (29. April 2013, 16:58)

Montag, 29. April 2013, 21:26

episode 4 ^^
DAFUQ ! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER :D:D
My words exactly. :D

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 22:07

About Shingeki no Kyojin again. After watching episode 3 the question I had since episode 2 was still not answered. It's been ~4 years since giants broke through the walls. Why didn't they attack again? Why didn't they continue to brake walls and eat people? It find it very strange.

They probably had enough food supplies and didn't have to attack during that time. As far as i remember they said in the Anime, that the humans lost 1/5 of their total population. That should be enough food for several years, which means there was no need to take a risk and to attack the walls. From what i have seen so far, some giants seem to be rather intelligent and they probably wouldn't do something dangerous, if it isn't necessary. Actually it wouldn't surprise me, if they didn't eat all the humans as soon as they find them. Maybe they just catch humans and keep them in cages to make sure that they will have food for later on. Basically it would be similar to humans keeping animals such as cows and pigs for food.

Also I agree, the fourth episode was really amazing (as usual) and i can't wait for the next. Someone should really invent a shorter week.... *lol*

So far i really like Mikasa, Annie and Sasha. I hope Annie and Reiner Braun will join the Recon Corps. It would be a pity, if such cool characters spend their whole life inside the walls as military police.....

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 22:40

They probably had enough food supplies and didn't have to attack during that time. As far as i remember they said in the Anime, that the humans lost 1/5 of their total population. That should be enough food for several years, which means there was no need to take a risk and to attack the walls. From what i have seen so far, some giants seem to be rather intelligent and they probably wouldn't do something dangerous, if it isn't necessary. Actually it wouldn't surprise me, if they didn't eat all the humans as soon as they find them. Maybe they just catch humans and keep them in cages to make sure that they will have food for later on. Basically it would be similar to humans keeping animals such as cows and pigs for food.

Also I agree, the fourth episode was really amazing (as usual) and i can't wait for the next. Someone should really invent a shorter week.... *lol*

So far i really like Mikasa, Annie and Sasha. I hope Annie and Reiner Braun will join the Recon Corps. It would be a pity, if such cool characters spend their whole life inside the walls as military police.....

Well in the anime they said that giants are not killing people for food but just for kicks. However what you've said about some of them being intelligent might be true. Maybe the small, stupid ones actually tried to do something but they just didn't show that in the anime.

Kastalia

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013, 03:49

buahaha ^^

i can barely keep my mouth from spoiling ^^

Kalypso

Profi

• »Kalypso« ist männlich

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013, 10:47

Don't you dare! I would come over to Hamburg and massacre everyone living there. ^^ ^^ ;)